What do you do when your strapless bra starts to slip? If you're like most women, you probably reach for a piece of duct tape to hold it in place. But did you know that there's a specific way to use this material to create temporary underclothes?
I bet you didn't imagine there is such lingerie available! No, this isn't a joke. This blog post will show you how to make a duct tape bra using simple steps. So keep reading for all the details!
This material has been around for a while now, and they are still going strong! It allows you to create the perfect bra without spending any money. It's easy, cheap, and can be done in just minutes.
There are many types of tapes with different properties used for various purposes; therefore, you need to pay attention to their use so that it won't irritate your skin or leave behind any residue, which might cause more damage than good over time.
When you have a deep plunging neckline, off the shoulder or open-back dress with no sleeves, you find yourself groaning under the pressure of making sure your outfit is perfect for any given event, spending more time than necessary finding matching undergarments.
Duct tape bras are your life-saver sometimes! Taping your bust is an easy way to make them stay put without wearing any support at all.
The solution will help achieve that perfect cleavage in any outfit and keep those pesky straps from showing through when paired together or separately under clothes.
How To Prepare For Taping Your Breast With Duct Tape?
Taping your bust can be a tricky business, but with these tips, you'll have an easier time. Before using this material as strap-free lingerie, there are some things to notice first for it to work best of all and ensure a successful taping process:
Make sure that your breasts are clean and dry - this will help reduce any chafing from the adhesive on their skin when wrapping them in such sticky material!
The cotton ball is the perfect tool for cleaning the skin. Soak it in alcohol, then rub it across your skin to remove any dirt. Don't use creams or lotions as these moistures can cause problems for adhesive performance.
You can measure and cut the bandage into three or four 30-40 cm pieces. You can rely on your bust sizes to adjust properly.
When it comes to breast tapes, the most important thing is that you should use nipple tape before covering over your whole breasts. It will ensure no one can see through them and stop any chafing from happening in those sensitive areas!
How To Use Duct Tape Bra To Cover Your Breast?
Make sure you've already done all the necessary preparations before proceeding; it is important not only for the outcome but also in terms of safety.
With this knowledge, I will show what needs to be done and why these steps must always be followed carefully, so we achieve our desired goal with no mishaps or accidents along the way!
- Use the first bandage and bring it up underneath your boobs until reaching the opposite armpit. Rubbing gently in circles will help secure its placement for a more comfortable feeling!
- Next, push up your boobs and proceed to wrap another piece around, over your nipples, from one to the other, so that it can cover your whole bust.
- Remember to rub the bandage gently. For the third piece, you do the same; wrap it around the second one. And then you can have a strapless undergarment with perfect support and protection.
- To add a little more support and extra cleavage, you can wrap an elastic bandage underneath your boobs. However, if the dress has deep plunge necklines, then this will be visible, so it's best not to use that method.
- Finally, check the stability by moving your whole body. If it doesn't pass, you can wrap another round.
How To Use Duct Tape Bra For Low-Cut Dresses?
- Measure from under your bust and up over one shoulder blade, or you can pre-cut a 33cm length of bandage.
- Start from the outside of your boobs, then lift them while wrapping the bandage from below the hoop up, going over your shoulders backside. Repeat the process for the other side.
- Rub it gently with your fingers until everything feels comfortably in place.
How To Remove Duct Tape Bra From Your Breasts?
The first way to reduce the damage that this material can do to your skin is by taking care of it. Careful removal will help keep you from getting any residue left behind and causing more problems than necessary with an already sensitive area. Here are some tips you can follow:
- If you find yourself with stubborn adhesive, try soaking in warm water. The warmth will cause it to soften and peel away easier than before! You can also use a towel dampened at a warm temperature to loosen the stickiness of the tape.
- Take it slowly and carefully not to hurt yourself when peeling off the tape too quickly. Hold onto nearby skin while peeling to reduce any pain from pulling on sensitive areas like your chest!
- If you have so many difficulties removing this material, you can use baby oil to remove any adhesive residue from your skin.
Whether you want to cover your nipples for a low-cut dress or going braless, a duct tape bra is a perfect solution. You can use them to create instant underclothes that fit and stay in place without any underwire, straps, or padding.
This article has given you some tips about how to prepare for taping your breast with this material and showed you different ways to be used.
We hope these fashion hacks will help make dressing easier! Check out more great ideas by browsing our website today!
Related Tips and Tricks from SheLovesBest Lists:
- How To Fix Saggy Swimsuit Bottoms? – A Complete Guide & Easy DIY Tips
- Best Bra for Sagging Breasts That Will Fit You Perfectly – Top 12 Reviews (Updated 2022)
- Best Minimizer Bras for Large Breasts You Need To Look At – Top 10 Reviews
- Top 10 Best Bras for Wide-Set Breasts You Need to Know Exist (2022 Reviews)
- What Bra Color To Wear Under A White Shirt? – The Answer You Should Know!